Pages

Thursday 6 January 2011

URGHHHHHH!

The title of this blog is due to the fact that I had to go back to full-time work today - boring, boring, boring. Not only did I go back to 190 emails but the whole of our office had to leave and go to a director's presentation (yawn) just after lunch.

Honestly, we are up to our eyes in it and they want us to down tools and listen to them drone on about facts and figures!

Anyway, on the plus side, I got two more orders today for nappy cakes. I just need to figure out how to get loads more orders a week and then I can give up the job I dislike and start concentrating on what I love - nappy cakes!

The presentation didn't finish until much later than they originally told us so I have had to rush home and make one nappy cake for the courier to pick up tomorrow, answer several answerphone messages, emails and texts from customers and find time to have something to eat and get myself organised for another day in the office tomorrow. I just need more hours in my day (about another 4 or 5 would do!).

Still, I have promised myself I am going to be more optimistic and realise my glass is actually more than half full most of the time. I might make myself a poster and stick it up somewhere prominent to remind me.

Hope your day was better than mine. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment