Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Oh no - back to work!

Oh well, it had to end some time didn't it? My Xmas hols are officially over as over first thing tomorrow morning when I am due back at my full-time job :0(

Why does time go so much more quickly when you are enjoying things than it does when you are stuck doing something you really don't want to?!

On the plus side, I have decided to expand the website part of my business and am now going to start selling baby baskets. They are really sweet as the basket is lined with gingham in either pink, blue or lemon and the basket itself has two handles on. I'm going to be putting a bodysuit, romper, teddy and then a "baby's first shoes" box, photo album and birth certificate holder. I thought it would appeal to somebody who didn't fancy buying an actual nappy cake. We shall have to see how it plays out.

I am also going to be stocking cufflinks for new dads and maybe "new dad" t-shirts although I need to source a good wholesaler for these.

If anybody reading this can think of anything else that would help boost sales I am always up for suggestions.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment