Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

Why does Monday keep coming round?


Apologies to those of you who took a look at my blog this evening and realised I hadn't actually got round to posting anything. Still, better late than never I guess.

The reason my blog is late this evening is that I got caught up in a meeting at full-time job and despite the fact that I was meant to leave the office at 5pm, the fact that it over-ran meant I didn't get out until 5.45pm. Don't tell anybody, but end of day meetings aren't the best as I tend to zone out and be thinking about what I'm going to cook when I get home and then what nappy cakes I'm going to make and/or thinking up new designs :0)

To top the day off, I woke up with a vicious headache this morning and it has stayed with me pretty much all day. First thing I did when I walked through the door was take two of the strong painkillers I keep for emergency situations and after managing some of my evening meal, my brain feels less like its being squeezed by a vice.

I played around with my website a little last night so if you get a chance please take a look. I've added a new page for some nappy cakes I put together yesterday. I've called them teddy cakes as I've combined a mini nappy cake together with a really huge teddy. That way the purchaser gets the best of both worlds. The neutral one has a Me To You Bear (a large one!) so for any fans it may be worth a look. I'll post a pic on here too.

So, worst day of the week over and done with - countdown to weekend starts here!

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment