Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Midweek catch up

Don't know about where you live, but its been raining non-stop here and I do mean non-stop. Not sure which I prefer - the rain or the snow? At least the snow is pretty when you look out the window and the sun was shining a bit too.

Not sure what's going on with the post lately - ever since the snow arrived and then Christmas the postal system seems to have gone completely to pot. Every day when I arrive home I'm hopefully looking for a postcard from my postman to say he's tried to deliver some of the items I'm waiting for but nothing :0(

I really want to put my new finds on my website but can't until they arrive with me. Its all part of my plan to try and push my fledgling business forward for 2011. I've got the new pages all set up on my website ready to publish but can't until the goods arrive and I take some photos.

I don't like to keep chasing people but I think if nothing arrives with me by the end of this week I'm going to have to get on the phone Saturday morning to find out what's going on. Either that or pop down to the local sorting office and rummage through the piles of parcels and post that apparently built up because of the bad weather!

Have had one order this week but that's all - I'm guessing all those new babies are waiting for some signs of spring before they decide to come out.

See you same time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment