Pages

Thursday 13 January 2011

Orders

I got another order tonight for a pram nappy cake but unfortunately the person who bought it from the website didn't specify whether they wanted blue or pink so I've had to email them and ask them which colour as it would be awful if I sent the wrong one!

I also think that when I next take stock into the local hospital I might include some pram and crib shaped ones but maybe make them slightly smaller in size which would mean they would be cheaper as the larger ones tend not to sell - maybe because people want something in a slightly smaller budget range when they are just visiting at the hospital but purchase something more expensive later on?

Also just found out that something that one lady was urgently waiting for is out of stock and the retailer won't be getting any more so I am going to have to try and source them elsewhere. Bless her, she's been waiting for it for the past 2 weeks although I am keeping her up to date with the problems I'm having. She saw one of the memory boxes at a show I did but by the time she contacted me and wanted one I had sold out (typical!).

I really hope the lady who ordered the pram gets in contact sooner rather than later as otherwise I won't get it done in time for the courier to collect.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that she checks her emails soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment