Pages

Sunday 4 April 2010

Easter Sunday

Its been great having the last 4 days off work, but I do seem to be meeting myself coming back.

What with shopping for the baby items, putting the nappy cakes together and attending the fair, I haven't had a minute to myself.

Realised today that we had no bread, no toothpaste, no dog food and approximately one toilet roll left in the whole house so it looks like tomorrow will mean a trip to the supermarket to stock up before I go back to work on Tuesday.

Why is it that when everyone else in the house has some time off they do whatever they want and lounge around, but mine is spent running around like a blue a**e fly trying to get everything done? Its really not fair!

Still, sometimes its nice to get back to normality - I mean how often can you hoover and dust your house? The flaming dirt just comes back!

No comments:

Post a Comment