Pages

Tuesday 8 February 2011

A Lovely Day

It always helps when the sun is shining doesn't it, especially after the last few days of howling wind. Today was just glorious and I found myself taking my coat off when I was out and about this afternoon. Okay, its only February but it seemed like just a hint of things to come with the better weather.

I spent a good deal of the morning catching up with various bits and pieces that needed doing round the house and then this afternoon I ventured out and left some of my leaflets at various places around my local city. Not sure whether it will drum up any business but its got to be worth a try hasn't it?

I also took delivery of some new items for my nappy cakes. There are some absolutely gorgeous things out there for babies now and I really enjoy picking them out and imagining which cake I will put them in.

Its very satisfying planning what items you are going to use when somebody orders a nappy cake and then putting the final touches on to make sure it is exactly right. I've got an order to make up this evening so will try and remember to take a photo and post it on here when I next blog for you to see.

In the meantime don't forget where I am if you need to buy a gift for a newborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment