Pages

Monday 12 July 2010

A Fantastic Weekend



Well, I said I would update you on how I got on this weekend at the Cambridge Big Weekend and I'm pleased to say it was great.

Despite the hideously hot weather (the temperature reached 31.7 degrees on Saturday in the marquee I was in!), it didn't seem to deter people from coming along. There must have been approx 3,000 people wandering around over both days.

I actually made £164 of sales which just about covered the cost of the actual stall hire but it did get me thinking - am I better off actually paying out more for stalls at bigger shows/fairs/events where I have got more chance of getting business as there are more people there, or do I stick to the smaller village fairs/fetes where there aren't so many people.

Something to ponder and I'll let you know what I decide.

In the meantime, check out the nappy cake with the expensive bottle of champagne in - ideal if you want to spoil both baby and new parents!

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment