Pages

Saturday 10 July 2010

A very hot weekend!

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while but I've been busy busy busy.

Anyway, I thought I should make an effort and get back into the swing of things so here I am.

How have you all been coping with this glorious weather? Hot isn't it?!

I've been attending various fairs - some with a little success and some with no success at all. I had a stall at one a couple of weekends ago which had the grand total of 10 people through the door - boring doesn't even begin to describe it.

So, this weekend I am at the Cambridge Big Weekend which effectively lasts for 3 days although I'm only actually trading on the Saturday and Sunday. The heat reached 31.7 degrees in the marquee earlier today but it didn't seem to deter the crowds. The place was packed and I actually sold £69 worth of goods during today.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment