Pages

Saturday 29 January 2011

Yay - storage at last!

Well, you can probably tell from the title of this blog that I have finally got some storage for all my nappy cake stuff. YIPPEE!

As he promised my OH took me out today and we got some Ikea units that are actually meant for toys but work just as well for all the little bits and pieces such as socks, scratch mitts etc.

I had a lovely time this afternoon sorting through everything and putting them in the appropriate drawers complete with little stickers on the front telling me exactly what is in each one. It also meant I could take to charity some of the stuff that I have had and not used or no longer need.

What with my new storage and also my lovely new ribbon rack OH made me, things are definitely looking more sorted - now I just need to get the rest of the house under control!

This way, I should be able to tell much easier what I need to replace and/or I'm running out of rather than waiting until an order comes in and then realising I don't have what I need.

As soon as I get a photo of my newly organised room I'll post it on here so you can see exactly what I'm so excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment