Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

Finally ....

my OH has agreed that I am unlikely to get my shiny new storage unit much before the summer!

I wasn't holding out too much hope when he promised me that he would make me something to put all my nappy cake stock in over Christmas, but really didn't appreciate that it would take quite that long to come to fruition!

Obviously I can't moan too much as he did bring me home a very nice ribbon storage rack last night but I had to go and ask him whether he now seemed to be on a roll how was my unit coming along to which he answered that it wasn't.

So, he has obviously got sick and tired of my asking as he has promised to take me out tomorrow to buy me one - YIPPEE!!!!!

If we do actually get anything tomorrow I'll try and put a pic on here so you can see what it looks like but I'm not overly optimistic - his attention span when shopping usually lasts approx 10 minutes so if I don't find something very quickly in the first shop we go in, I'm likely to end up with nothing.

Watch this space for further developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment