Pages

Monday 31 January 2011

Roll on February

Well, January is officially over tomorrow thank goodness. It seems to have been one thing after another since the start of the New Year so I can't say I'm sorry to see the back of the first month.

Also, I always think moving into February gives us something of a promise of the spring. Okay, it may be wishful thinking as if we are going to get bad weather or even snow its going to be during February, but that dismal time just after all the festivities is now behind us.

I've put some new pictures on for you to look at - although I regularly update my website I always forget you must be fed up of looking at the same old photos on here!

Sorting out all my stock to put into my new storage units, meant I could decide exactly what I wanted to keep and the things I've had hanging around for some while and probably won't use. Its very cathartic getting everything organised and getting rid of those things you don't want or need - I'd highly recommend it if you ever have the time.

Anyway, I'm going away to visit some relatives until this Thursday so I'm afraid there won't be any blogs from me for a couple of days. Hopefully when I come back I'll have lots to tell you.

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment