Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2010

9 Months After Christmas!

Apparently its well known that there are an awful lot of babies born around October time as this is 40 weeks after Christmas and New Year celebrations!

I have to admit, I've never thought about it before but I guess it makes sense. As does the 40 weeks after July/August holiday babies!

When I counted on Sunday I had sold a grand total of 41 nappy cakes since 1st October which is pretty good going when you think about it. These have been a combination of website, word of mouth, show and hospital sales.

Not sure if I told you, but another local hospital is now stocking my nappy cakes. Its just on a trial run but I'm really hoping it will take off there like it has at the first hospital - I'll keep you posted on progress.

I'm still attending the shows each week and am now taking a christmas nappy cake with me - only sold one so far, but I'm hoping the nearer we get to Christmas the more people will want to buy one as a gift. They are really cute with "baby's first christmas" on the romper, bib and hat.

So, full-time work is scarily busy and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the nappy cake business is going to go the same way.

I'll update you next weekend as it will be the end of the month - it'll be fun to see how many nappy cakes I've sold in total through October.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment