Pages

Sunday 29 August 2010

A Good Bank Holiday Weekend

Well, a quick update for you as to how things are going with the nappy cakes.

Weather-wise its been a typical bank holiday weekend - wet and windy! However, I attended a fair near Bedford on Saturday and luckily the rain held off until approx 10 minutes before the end but of course I hadn't managed to get everything in the car so had to struggle putting the gazebo down in the pouring rain.

On the upside, I did manage to sell 4 nappy cakes and 5 keepsake boxes! A complete and utter record for me at any show I've ever done. Its really brought it home to me that actually people do like what I make - its a great feeling.

I'm at another fair tomorrow nearer to home. Not sure how I'll do but fingers crossed it'll be another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment