Pages

Sunday 25 July 2010

Another Saturday, another fair!

So, yet another Saturday has come and gone and that means I was out and about as usual at a local fair.

This one was in St Albans and was quite well attended, however we had to have a gazebo (no gazebo - no entry!) so I took the other half along to help me put the thing up.

Just as well that I did really as with the wind blowing and me having absolutely no idea what I was doing, it took us a while. Once the gazebo was finally standing we set the table up and soon realised I am going to have to look for either a larger table or a slightly smaller one to add in an "L" shape to the existing one as all my stock doesn't fit!

It wasn't a bad day to be sitting around in the sunshine and despite giving out quite a lot of leaflets - I didn't actually sell anything.

Never mind, onwards and upwards. I'll let you know how I get on next week. I'm working both Saturday and Sunday at two different events.

No comments:

Post a Comment