Pages

Friday 2 April 2010

Well, I've Finally Gone and Done It!

I have finally taken the plunge and actually booked a table at a craft fair this weekend in order to try and sell my handmade nappy cakes.

For those of you who don't know, nappy cakes are exactly as they sound. They are made up of babies disposible nappies, baby clothing, baby items and even things such as chocolates and bath bombs for the new mum and are ideal for both baby showers and as a present for the new arrival.

They can be made up in one, two, three and even four tiers with clothing from any shop that supplies baby clothes.

I have made up 7 in varying colours to take to the fair and also have a box of goodies so I can also make up some more if (and I'm crossing my fingers here!) all the ones I have with me sell.

Prices start from £15 for a one tier. I can also offer postage from £5.99 per cake anywhere in the UK.

So, if you're reading this, wish me luck and I'll post again in a couple of days to let you know how I got on.

No comments:

Post a Comment