Pages

Monday 6 September 2010

So Many Bumps!



Honestly, I'm really not sure about my sense of direction any more! I had booked an event for Saturday in Upminster, Essex which, I thought, wouldn't be that far away! Wrong, it took me just over an hour to get there.

It was a nightmare to find and when I did it was pretty quiet all day and I didn't sell a thing. Still, Sunday brought a fresh challenge and I attended an actual baby and toddler fair - my first since starting my nappy cake business.

You have never seen so many bumps in all your life but it was a lovely day and I was the only one actually selling nappy cakes or anything similar so that was a bonus.

I sold two nappy cakes and a couple of individual cupcakes but managed to give out every single one of my leaflets so fingers crossed I get some business from them.

Bearing in mind how much printer ink as well as time and effort goes into printing my brochures and they don't seem to last five minutes, I have decided to take the plunge and order 1000 of them via a proper printing site. I've now sent them my preview copy and am waiting for them to okay it before printing. I'll let you know how they look once they've arrived.

Haven't been feeling too well for last few days (infection in my jaw of all things) but it has meant that I have had to sit down and play around with some new designs. I've put a couple of photos on the blog - let me know what you think.

Cheerio for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment