Pages

Sunday 8 August 2010

A Weekend of Two Halves

How weird was the weather this weekend? Yesterday couldn't seem to decide whether to absolutely pour down with rain or sparkle in the sunshine, so it did both! Today was much nicer with pretty much wall to wall sunshine where I was in Flitwick.

Still, I was indoors for both events this weekend so I didn't have to worry too much about the weather.

I hadn't actually been to either of the places I attended before - Saturday was in Berkhamsted where I got hopelessly lost trying to find the town hall, and today was in Flitwick at a classic car rally which was much easier to find.

I managed to sell one three tier nappy cake and a memory box yesterday but nothing today even though there were quite a lot of people milling around and looking. Got through at least another 40 leaflets so let's hope the people that took them actually place an order.

Got an appointment at the local maternity hospital tomorrow to see if they will stock my nappy cakes so will let you know how I get on.

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment